Friday, August 8, 2008

Treasury


Oh, for the love of Coffee! If you have ever read my blog, you know I am a Coffee Lover. I got an email yesterday saying my coffee tags were selected for a Treasury on etsy. This is a pretty big deal, because it really helps bring people to your etsy shop. To check out this Treasury click here. It will only be up for a couple of days, so don't miss it. Thank you to PeanutandTommy for creating this fun Treasury.

It's Friday and I feel like I have been out of the loop this week. I traveled at the beginning of the week and worked in the Cafe all day yesterday. I haven't spent much time on-line. And I haven't entered any challenges this week :(. Hope to get back into the groove of blogging.

Also you still have a couple of days to check out this weeks Handmade Network newsletter. There is an article about me and my Etsy shop. The Handmade Network is a group of Etsians working together for support and networking. Check out the blog and newsletter.

2 comments:

Ashley Newell said...

I clicked and commented! What a great treasury!

Unknown said...

Congratulations! I am so happy for you! I am going to go check out the treasury now.