Sunday, August 3, 2008

Silly Tag


CLICK on the Photo to see it up close
Kind of a silly tag. I couldn't decide what to do for this weeks challenge on Tag You're It. I had been wanting to use the tranparency I had made of an old photograph. The text came from the pages that were cut out while making an altered book. When I started reading the text it just became silly and I thought it was fun. I hope no one is offended.

Today is a lazy Sunday. I will be traveling the next couple of days to visit friends in Illinois. I probably won't blog again until Wednesday. Oh I almost forgot. I opened the Sunday paper and the headline was "Obama will Speak at Concord High" That is where I teach. Would be interesting to see him, not sure if I will go. Have a great week & enjoy my silly tag.

8 comments:

RubyMay said...

Brilliant fun ! Love it
and now....
you have been tagged ! ....visit my blog later for more details...!
xxx

LME said...

Love your tag :)

Kath Stewart said...

Whata fun tag and love how you have used all the colours
Kath
xxxx

Anne said...

LOL!!! Naughty Beverley, what has she done!!!! LOL!!! Brilliant tag, it's fabulously made and I absolutely love the twisted wire at the top! And of course, it's great fun!! ;o) Thank You so much for playing along again! xx

Dawn said...

He! He!
Love your tag!

Penny said...

hee-hee, what a fun tag!! very 1950's!

Sam said...

*GASP*!!! Wonderful tag, truely wonderful!! Love the composition, so original and love all the fun elements!! Thanks so much for taking part again :D

For the life of me said...

lovely xx