Thursday, September 4, 2008

Autumn Harvest

Click on the image to see all of the details.
This weeks challenge for
Theme Thursday is Autumn or Halloween. After the last few warm and muggy days, I am really ready for the crisp, cool fall weather. I created this collage on a 5 1/2 X 12 inch canvas. The canvas is about 2 inches deep, so it can stand on its own. I first painted the canvas with Golden acrylics. The background is a mix of different papers, which I tore & inked to give an aged look. The top layer consists of some frilly yarn, a pumpkin stamp, chipboard letters and a mini tag that says "Give Thanks". Now I am just waiting for the pumpkin patch to open.

7 comments:

Brazilians Paradise said...

I love this design!!! very pretty :)!! awesome job!

Sandy said...

Wow Stazy this is gorgeous.
Amazing style. Love them.

RubyMay said...

I love all the pumpkins in the background and the tag. Lovely work x

Unknown said...

Fabulous colour ... Love it!

Anonymous said...

Beautiful, love the warm colours.

Heather Robinson said...

This piece just emanates with all of the colour and warmth that I associate with Autumn. Beautiful.

Dawn said...

Tracy this is stunning - great background!